Full Guide to Change PDF To Fillable Form
Forget about repetitive printing, inconvenient meeting in person, expensive mail parcels and other tedious actions. With the help of online service you are able to create editable PDF documents in a few minutes, sign them and share via email, fax or even sms. There is no need to install any software on your computer. You may use any internet connected device to complete the required procedure.
Visit the platform and upload your PDF file to the server to convert it to a fillable form. Explore various tools and features designed to streamline your workflow.
Read below to see what are the benefits of the online platform.
Steps for Converting a PDF to a Fillable Form
Follow a few simple steps to perform a fillable conversion. Use explanatory marks on the main page for the best result.
- Upload a file to your account. If it is already there, just open it in the editor. Now get started with editing and then enter any required information.
- Add new fillable fields by clicking the respective button. Select the line you want and then drag and drop it where needed. Resize it by dragging its corners or edges.
- Change the font and size of text, make it bold or italic. Note that you will not be able to change anything while filling a gap.
- Press the Preview icon and type some words inside the field to see how it will look when finished.
- Click the trash can icon to delete an unnecessary line.
- Use the Database Field Name if you want to gather information from other people. You may export data from the completed form to a spreadsheet.
- Attach pictures, videos, audio, links and other important data.
- Sign the document electronically. Add your signature by typing, drawing or uploading it from any device.
- Click the Done icon to save the newly created document and send it directly to a recipient via email.
In addition, you may convert PDF fillable forms to other formats. Enjoy an unmatched user experience and forget about old routine hassles.
Tips & Prompts
- If you’re looking for a convenient way to convert a handwritten version of a document to an electronic fillable form, it’s advisable to use scanning. Once you have your scanned PDF file, open it in the PDF editor. See how it looks on screen and make any necessary changes.
- Browse the range of editing tools at the top before making changes. Save your document edits before making it fillable.
- Rearrange the page order, add new pages, delete or duplicate them.
- Note that all your documents are stored in your ‘MyBox’. You can easily save a couple versions and review them later while continuing to edit.