How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Has anyone successfully converted PDF to clean, editable text and EPUB with any (preferably free) Mac tools?
You can use Calibre, it is an open source ebook management tool to view, download, share, edit and convert different types of ebooks, including PDF and ePub. It allows individual and batch conversion. Download Calibre from its official website; Add PDF files to Calibre; Click Convert button to convert single or multiple files; Choose output as ePub and continue with OK;
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Copy/Save buttons to copy to/from Caliber's clipboard or to/from your computer's clipboard; Right-click one or all files or folders to choose “Export Book”; Option to import back into Caliber. Also, a free e-book converter from a developer named Ralf Opening for Caliber was also released about 10 years ago, but it is unknown if any other free e-book converters have been developed recently. 2. OpenOffice Calc. OpenOffice Call is also an open-source e-book software program; It supports creating, editing, and viewing of texts, forms, and diagrams; Its simple user interface is also highly functional; It also supports other type of documents, including HTML, XHTML, Word, and PDF; You can use this free e-book converter by downloading it from its official website; OpenOffice Call supports text, binary, and spreadsheet file formats; You can also use the software to edit PDF files. This software program can also edit PDF files stored in Microsoft Office software;.