How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert PDF files into editable text files for free?
If the pdf is indeed in text (albeit arabic) rather than a scan/bitmap of a printed document….then you should be able to use good ‘old CTRL-C to copy text from the page as you are looking at it! simply drag your cursor over areas of the text and whilst highlighted press CTRL-C Then go to GOOGLE TRANSLATE online and PASTE (CTRL-V) the text into it and have it do most of the work for you. good luck! PS. if it turns out to be a bitmap/scan then yes you will need some sort of OCR software.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If this is how the PDF appeared on the printed page then you would need something like Caliber ‘to convert the print into a PDF. Or if you're at work you may also want to try a free PDF to Word converter. And of course if you have a copy of Microsoft Word and want to convert this PDF to OpenOffice format (which of course you can use in any browser or device!) I am not aware of another way of viewing Arabic text in Google Translate and can't explain how to do this yet.