How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert PDF files to Latex?
The .pages file of Mac can be converted to a PDF file with the help of a PDF creator and editor program like PDFelement. You can convert a .pages file to a PDF as simply as you open a PDF file in PDFelement. All you need to do is to follow some simple steps as mentioned below in order to convert your .pages files to PDF format using PDFelement on Mac. So, let us discuss how it can be done in the following steps. Download, install and open the latest version of PDFelement on your Mac computer. After that go to “File” menu, look for “New” sub-menu and then select “PDF from File” option. In the next step, you need to select and upload the .pages file with the help of Finder window. As soon as the .pages file is uploaded, it will automatically be converted to a PDF file. You can thereafter click “Save” icon to save the final PDF file to Mac storage.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Also read: How to Open PDF Files on your Mac Using PDF Elements How to Open PDF Files in Mac using PDF Elements is a very simple guide to open PDF files using PDF elements on Mac to access them directly from Finder browser with the help of PDF elements. So, you will have access to PDF files right from Finder browser or Finder window without any further need to save them as either .pdf or .txt files on the Mac.