How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert PDF documents to editable formats such as DOC/Excel/PPT?
It would be easy if you using Wondershare PDF Converter Pro. Download Wonershare PDF Converter Pro and launch it. Open your PDF document on this converter, then choose the output format under the “Type” menu. It supports to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, TXT, HTML and image. If you need to convert scanned PDF or image to editable PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, you can go to the “OCR” feature. And from OCR setting, you are able to choose to recognize 23 languages. Click the “Convert” button, you will get editable files in seconds.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
It's not just PDF, it also supports .PUB, .MOB and .PDF file formats. You can also edit or delete files on your disk using the ‛Command+C‛ “Edit” and ‛Command+X‛ ‛Delete” buttons. It's possible to convert PDF in Windows Explorer, and save the finished file to your external HDD. In Windows Explorer, you can use Ctrl + S to save the file, Ctrl+W to save the whole disk, and Ctrl’M to print. It supports to save the result in PDF or in Word .doc, .docx or .ppt file formats. If you need to convert scanned document, or save the result in PDF or Word (OCR feature), click the ‛Convert” button.