How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do you put together several PDF documents into one?
I know a solution which might be helpful. You can merge all of the pages of a PDF into a single page as a image file. Try using PDFelement to fulfill your need. I’ll show you how to do that below. Open your PDF file with PDFelement, and then click on “To Others” and choose “Convert to Image”. Here a pop-up conversion window will show up. Click on the “Settings” button. Here, you should choose the second option “Adjoin all pages into one single image”. Click on “OK” then. After the conversion, you’ll have all of the pages of your PDF file merged into a single image. This article might be helpful. How to Merge PDF Pages into a Single Image
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Note: If you would like to learn the same tips using image editor, check this article.