How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
I use OS X, and I'm able to simply save a PDF as a JPG in Preview, but find that the resolution goes down a lot when I do so. What's the best way to convert PDF to JPG without sacrificing image resolution?
You can try PDFelement. It supports Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12. Open your PDF with PDFelement. Then click Convert and select To Image from the submenu. When the right side options expanded, you can choose JPG from the Format list and chose Keep Original DPI from the Image Quality list. Finally click Convert to save PDF as JPG while maintaining the original quality.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
You can import a PDF into Adobe Acrobat Reader. How to convert Microsoft Word 2016/2010 to PDF Download Microsoft Word 2016 or 2012 Word, or 2013 or 2010 Microsoft Excel file into your computer. It must be in .DOC format. Use pdf2txt tool to convert your documents to PDF format. Go to the folder of the document. Drag-and-drop the file from your computer and drop it into the folder. Press the Convert button. After a few seconds, you get the PDF file. How to convert Microsoft Word to PDF? Download Microsoft Word 2010, 2013 and 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013 or 2010 and convert to PDF. Download Microsoft Word 2013 or 2010, PowerPoint 2016 and PowerPoint 2010, which you can also convert to PDF. How to convert Adobe PDF to PDF/X-1? To convert PDF to X-1, please refer to this post. For other conversion applications, please visit this page. How to create a PDF with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Worded? Use the following instructions. Before you.