How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is it possible to convert PDF to word in MS word 2010?
If you don’t want to manually set format of a PDF file after conversion, then consider using a reliable & efficient word to PDF converter tool like SwifDoo PDF. It is powerful PDF software that enables you to convert all kinds of documents & images to PDF format and vice-versa in split seconds. SwifDoo PDF is an all-in-one PDF editor which offers the following modules. PDF Creation & Editing Module PDF Converter Module PDF Annotation Module Advanced PDF Operations Module You can use the PDF converter module to transform your word file to PDF while keeping the document formatting intact. So, let us learn how to convert word file to PDF using SwifDoo PDF. If you want to learn about some more ways/tools to convert word to PDF, consider reading this article on Free Methods to Convert MS Word Files into PDFs [Online & Offline]. Launch SwifDoo PDF on your Windows PC and click “PDF to Word” converter tool to open the “SwifDoo Converter” module. After that select “Office to PDF” conversion tool using the left hand side panel of SwifDoo Converter. Once the tool is open, the next step will be to select and upload the word file to be converted using available options. As soon as the word file is added, simply click “Start” button and wait for next few seconds. In the blink of your eye, the uploaded word file will be processed and converted to PDF format. You can then open the final PDF file and verify its formatting.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
After that, you can convert other Microsoft Office files to PDF using Swindon PDF. Also Read : How to Convert Word Documents to PDF via Swindon.