How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are the best PDF to Word converters for the MAC?
To convert PDF to Word, you need a Google account. Then Log in to the Google account and move to the Google drive. Upload the PDF file. Open the PDF with Google Docs. Click on the File menu. Then select the download option and click on Microsoft Word (.docx) option. The file will be downloaded in word file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If you want to convert this file to another format, then Click on the File menu and select the save for offline option. Then Open Word with Google Docs and move to the Home tab. Click on the More menu option and choose the Text button. This will open the Text input, then the Convert to XLS file and finally the Convert to PDF button. Click on Convert to PDF and let it work, it will complete in a few seconds.