How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is a good Java open source library for converting PDF, CSV, and XML into binary and back?
Michal’s answer is valid. If you are actually interested in converting these formats to straight binary, you can take a string representation of the objects and call getBytes on the string. That will return an array of bytes (byte). Going the other way is much more difficult. You can convert from binary to a string using String(bytes, UTF_8) where bytes is the array of bytes you are converting. This will only give you a string though, not the actual pdf, csv, or xml file (although one could argue that a csv file really is just a string anyway, so this may suffice for csv files.)
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
So you'll need to convert the PDF to a string, but you'll have to keep you own internal representation for the PDF so that you know how to build the correct PDF from the strings. (There is a Python library by that name, and it makes use of a different library by the same name for text-based file formats, but this is only one of several internal representations for these file formats.) So there is, in essence, three approaches to the conversion from binary to string: The first, as I mentioned, would involve converting the numbers to and from bytes for a string representation, and the rest would be left to Python. It may sound like Python is too limiting, but it's actually not as bad as it looks. That's true, that is the default method for Python, but it's also not too bad because you're converting strings in C anyway to.