How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the best way to convert PDF tables and charts to Excel tables?
Both the PDF and Word are very popular documentation formats. Using a file conversion software one can easily convert a PDF file to word format and vice-versa. I have used a number of online and offline file conversion tools for this purpose over the time. These days there are a number of PDF editor programs available which have inbuilt PDF file conversion module. This kind of module enables you to convert PDF to popular document/image formats and vice-versa. One such popular PDF editor is SwifDoo PDF. So, let us learn how to convert PDF to word using SwifDoo PDF in the following steps. For Word to PDF conversion, please check this article on Free Methods to Convert MS Word Files into PDFs [Online & Offline]. Download, install and launch SwifDoo PDF on your Windows PC. After that click to open “PDF to Word” tool which will launch the SwifDoo Converter. Once the PDF to Word converter tool is open, then next step will be to select and upload the PDF file to be converted. As soon as the PDF file is uploaded, all you need to do is to hit the “Start” button. Immediately after that the uploaded PDF file will be processed and converted to word format. You can then locate the final output file at the set output storage location.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
You can also delete the PDF converter module if you don't want to use it for any future files' conversion using other program.